L-Station has launched the FY 2013 1st Tenure-Track International Open Call (Deadline: July 23, 2013.).
- Hokkaido University is publicly seeking excellent young researchers for three tenure-track assistant professor positions. Applicants should be qualified to be global leaders for the next generation in the Basic Interdisciplinary Research Areas.
- The tenure-track system screening test of our university will evaluates the candidate's comprehensive abilities as a leader (planning ability, organizational ability, initiative, analytical capability, internationality, etc.) as well as research capability.
- After taking a tenure-track post, he/she will be provided with an autonomous research environment as well as being required to actively participate in leadership training programs.
◆ Department recruiting applicants
25-1 Cooperative Promotion Group, Research Faculty of Agriculture (Department Training)
25-2 The Department of Transdisciplinary Life Science, Creative Research Institution (Comprehensive Training) (Host Department: Faculty of Advanced Life Science)
25-3 Department of Internal Medicine/Department of Hematology, Graduate School of Medicine (Department Training)
◆ Application requirements
- Young researchers who earned a doctoral degree during the last 10 years or have the same level of research career
(including those who obtained a Ph.D. of the same level overseas)
- 25-1 & 25-2: Must be below the age of 40 at the end of the call for applicants. (*1)
- 25-3: Must be below the age of 43 as of the end of the call for applicants. (*1)
- Must be proficient in English and be able to give lectures and research guidance in English
*1: The public recruitment is conducted based on the Tenure-Track System Promotion Program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
◆ Number of students to be admitted
One student per department
◆ Deadline for public recruitment
Applications must arrive by July 23 (Tue.), 2013. (Application documents should be sent by post.)
For further information, please go to the URL below.http://www.cris.hokudai.ac.jp/tenure-track/modules/pico03/index.php?cat_id=2