This is a special event targeted for international researchers (DC, PD).
Interview will be conducted in English.
I-HoP is pleased to conduct the Virtual Career Fair which is supported by Active Connector, a job-matching agent specialized in the international talents. If you are interested in finding non-academic job in Japan, please join this event by the following steps:
1. View the "real" open positions by visiting the following URL:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XHgC11HY77k3a30_A6cd-BGqT1H0MUSqUZ-5FFRQDkw/edit#gid=0
2. If you want to learn more about a job, click the hyper-linked "Job Title" which will lead to Active Connector's site. If you are not registered with Active Connector, you will be prompted to register yourself. I-HoP has been working with Active Connector for 3 years and we trust their services.
3. When you identify one or two positions of your interest, please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email with the following information by 3pm on
Friday, March 2
-> Monday, March 5.
4. I-HoP will inform the time-slots you will be assigned by March 5.
5. Come to I-HoP interview room by the assigned time-slot for 30-min counseling with Prof. Iida followed by 30-min Skype interview with an Active Connector agent.
6. In case you have difficulty to come to I-HoP office, we will coordinate your direct Skype connection to the interviewer of Active Connector separately.
This is a real job matching opportunity but you will only see by Skype an English-speaking job-matching agent. So it is fine if you are not familiar with interview or work in Japan. The agent will guide you and give advice to your responses even if you are not well prepared.
Look forward to your active participation to this program.
If you find a job you are interested, please send the following information
by 3:00pm on
Friday, March 2
-> Monday, March 5
to secure an interview time-slot:
Title : Active Connector Virtual Career Fair
1. Your name
2. School and laboratory that you belong to.
3. Expected graduation year/month (DC) or date to start a new job (PD)
4. Japanese proficiency (JLPT or JSST level)
5. Job ID number/s from the list
6. Preferred interview time-slot
Interview Time-slot: frist 30min with IIDA sensei & next 30min with Active Connector (Skype)
March 7 (wed)
March 8 (thu)
* send email to
Interview will be conducted at I-HoP office.
Mid-Campus Open Laboratory Building#1, 1st floor
South-East corner of Main Street & Gingko Avenuehttps://goo.gl/maps/rLmxXjjUpp82http://www2.synfoster.hokudai.ac.jp/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=contents&view_category_lang=2&view_category=1017
Ms. Keiko Ono / Mr. Sebastian Federico , Career Consultant
Active Connector Inc.http://www.active-connector.com/home/
Mid-Campus Open Laboratory Bldg #1, 1st floor (Meeting Room, I-HoP)http://www2.synfoster.hokudai.ac.jp/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=contents&view_category_lang=2&view_category=1017
3/7/2018 (wed) - 3/8/2017 (thu)
Assigned time will be notified to each participants
Hokkaido University doctoral course students and postdocs
2/26 - 3/5 15:00
■ Max participants
■ How to register
You need to be registered in the Hi-System.
If you are not, please go to the Front Office for Human Resource Education and Development homepage and register in Hi-System.
Send an email to email@example.com with the information.
If you do not receive confirmation e-mail in three business days after registration,
please contact I-HoP.